As restrictions ease we’re finding a new rhythm as a city. We’re re-opening our doors, finding new and innovative ways to operate and welcoming back excited Melburnians. Join industry experts in these interactive masterclasses as they help you develop a highly effective digital marketing strategy and action plan specific to your business to help you reach and connect with your customers online and deliver hybrid customer experiences.
The masterclass is split into two, with the first focused on the development of your digital marketing strategy and the second focused on how you will put that into action. In intimate and interactive sessions, you'll get hands on guidance and advice to develop the most effective action to help your business into 2021.
What you want to achieve
How you stand out
Who values your business & where to find them
What you should look and sound like
Which digital channels are right for you
What content you should be sharing
How to use data to refine your actions
How to find partnerships & collaborations to widen your audience
Which tools to use to help you pinpoint the exact actions
Which tools to use to help you manage your actions
- Welcome to the Mastering your digital marketing masterclass FREE PREVIEW
- How it works
- We'd love your feedback so we can use it to improve our program
- Recording of February 17th Masterclass session
- Recording of February 18th Masterclass session
- Recording of March 11th Masterclass session
- Mastering your digital marketing Worksheet 1 - Google Sheets (make a copy)
- Mastering your digital marketing Worksheet 1 - pdf
- Recording of February 24th Masterclass session
- Recording of February 25th Masterclass session
- Recording of March 18th Masterclass session
- Marketing Plan Template - Trello
- We'd love your feedback!
- How was your experience?
- Further resources - tech tools and links shared in chat
- Discount on full Digital Marketing 101 online course
- City of Melbourne Resources (including Digital Adaptation Program)
This program is a part of the City of Melbourne Business Support Program here's some of the additional key info and support available:
- The City of Melbourne have partnered with the Victorian Government to deliver $10 million in extra support for inner-city businesses, in the CBD, Southbank and Docklands during COVID-19. The package includes one-on-one support services to connect businesses with professional mentoring, advice and skills-building programs in financial management, marketing and continuity planning.
- Additionally, The City of Melbourne and the Victorian Government have announced a landmark $100 million recovery fund to reactivate the central city as we progress towards a COVID-safe reopening including extended outdoor trading. The City of Melbourne has a range of other support available – including relief for rates, fees, and permits as part of our economic support package for local businesses.
- Further support is available through the Victorian Government’s $3 billion business resilience package. The package includes a range of programs including the recently announced Small Business Digital Adaptation Program.
- Visit melbourne.vic.gov.au/business to find out other ways the City of Melbourne is supporting businesses during COVID-19, or subscribe to the Business in Melbourne e-newsletter for regular updates.
If you have any questions or require further support, please contact the Business Concierge Service on 9658 9658 (press 1 for business). This service is available 7.30am to 6pm Monday to Friday or online anytime.