Are you a passionate and purpose-driven business owner who wants to understand digital concepts and how to apply them in your business?
This year's Regional Growth Summit (RGS) is all about online business and expanding digital knowledge, fostering collaboration and encouraging action in your local business community. Be inspired to make small changes for maximum impact!
Join us as we share stories of inspiration and change and meet your fellow regional and rural business owners in interactive workshops and networking sessions.
This one-day virtual event brings together business leaders from across regional, rural and outer metro communities to share stories of inspiration combined with practical actions that you can implement immediately to help your business grow.
Hear from the co-host Phil Ore as he walks through the event overview.
Why are we hosting an event like this?
The current global climate has changed all parts of the business community. We recognise that many business owners have limited time, money and resources to work on their business, so this event is focused on creating change using simple steps and providing the inspiration and support that is traditionally hard to access in Regional areas.
Based on the current challenges across the country, there are many opportunities to listen to online events that provide theoretical ways to help build a healthy and sustainable business. However, the greatest impact comes from not simply being told, but getting practical help with real-life explanations and examples.
Our 'Teach, not tell' philosophy allows you to hear from other businesses who have used strategic thinking, technology and marketing as an enabler to create positive change in their business. Central to these connections is the ability of the business community to learn new concepts and practical skills and implement strategies and tools to sustain and grow their business.
What can I get out of this event?
You will hear from educators and regional business leaders about how you can use technology to build a healthy and sustainable business. You’ll hear stories of success, and how businesses have leveraged their Regional communities, networks and support to create sustainable businesses. This event is for you whether you are a startup, scale-up or small to medium business in Regional Australia.
How do I access this event?
The event has now passed and this is where you can access all of the recordings. You have been given this link because you have registered for the event. For those that were able to join us live on Wednesday September 1st, thank you! And welcome to those who are returning to watch the recordings.
If you are new to the 25eight.academy platform and new to the Regional Growth Project, you'll have to create an account when clicking on the orange 'Access the Recordings' button. This will enable you to come back and sign in to the platform again and again.
We strongly encourage everyone to join our community, The Regional Growth Champions! Not only will you gain access to all previous RGS recordings but you'll get access to a private Facebook group and ongoing support and resources, all for free!
You can sign up for our Regional Growth Champions community here- simply enter your email address to join.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How this platform works
- Information about the Summit
- How was your experience?
- Welcome and Introduction by Minister Jaala Pulford, Victorian State Government (8:43)
- Keynote: Jo Burston, Inspiring Rare Birds
- Jo Burstons's Book Offer
- Insights: Sam Hurley, 25eight and Rob Hall, .id
- Showcase: Buy from North East Vic- Catherine Macmillan, Rohan Webb, Kate Clark & Ilena Young
- Showcase: Stefi Kerby, Celia Loves
- Celia Loves Promo Offer
- Showcase: Roslyn Hames, Clear Dynamics
- Regional Support Session: Paul Dillon & George Osborne
- Showcase: Ash Bent, Sketch & Etch
- Sketch & Etch Promo Offer
- Workshop: Emma Van Smale, 25eight
- Regional Growth Champions Panel- Josh Cauchi, Linda McNeill & Kelly Petering
- Champions Panel Promo Offers - Arkham Fitness and eTACO
- Showcase: Kylie Treble, REAL Pizza Pasta Salads
- Regional Support Session: Alison McKenzie, Amanda Aldous and Kate Clark
- Next Steps: Masterclasses and the Champions community
- Get involved with the Regional Growth Project!
- If you didn't complete this prior to the event, we'd love for you to do this for us now. Thank you!